Sunday, January 10, 2010

updates and writers block

I've really been wanting to start writing more seriously lately. I just don't know where to start, in a way. I guess the simple answer would be to just put the pen to the paper but for some reason it's not that easy. There's a block. I'm probably suffering from the same bullshit excuses writers have been using for centuries, namely "writer's block." I personally don't believe it really exists. I believe the condition is a combination of other factors wrapped up into one convenient explanation.
Anyways...I haven't posted in a while.
It's my own fault, it's not like I'm not on the computer, I'd just rather waste my time than write here. I'm going to attempt to write more often here. We'll see how that goes.
I've learned recently that even though shitty things happen, the world doesn't actually end. Like I didn't do as well as I would've liked last semester in one of my classes but I'm still sitting here feeling fine. Not that I shouldn't have tried harder, but I don't have to be such a control freak. Working doing car detailing has taught me that I suffer from some sort of control disorder that I'm not really a big fan of. But hey, what can you do, right?

I really hope I can remember to write here more often. Till next time, Cheers.

No comments: