Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some new material and frogs.

I've made an attempt at doing pipe tobacco reviews and pipe-related discussions on Youtube videos but I have found that taking the time to create and upload videos doesn't really sit well with me. When I'm smoking a pipe, I don't want to be on camera talking about smoking a pipe, I just want to smoke. I'd much rather discuss those things here rather than make videos.
So if you read this blog, you can be expecting to hear some pipe tobacco reviews and discussions as pipe smoking is something I enjoy. Am I becoming too bourgeois?? I suppose worrying about it would make it more so, therefore I'll just enjoy what I like without worrying about how others view it.
For my first little take on certain tobaccos, I'll start with a tobacco I bought just two days ago, called Frog Morton on the Bayou.
Photobucket
I actually have yet to smoke it because I just haven't got the opportunity but the aroma from the tin makes it hard not to put in my pipe. There's a strong latakia aroma as well as perique, which is no doubt present in this blend. Other than that it seems to have another dimension that's really hard to put my finger on. It almost smells like pears, in the sense of how sweet it smells. I'll hold the rest of the discussion until I actually get to enjoy a bowl of this and I'll talk more about it then. Cheers.

1 comment:

Millie-jane said...

Can you make the text one your blog bigger?