Saturday, September 20, 2008

Maybe they're right...

Today my grandad had a conversation with me about why it's imperative that I NOT vote for Obama, and why I shouldn't smoke cigarettes or "loco weed." Granted it was difficult to take such words to heart when the word "loco weed" is in the conversation, but I tried. The main point he was trying to get across was that I was young and stupid and when I was older and had more life experience, I would realize how stupid I had behaved in my younger years and learn what life is really about. In all honesty, I do have huge amounts of respect for my grandad, but keep in mind this is the same man who thinks the NRA gives voters 100% accurate information and thinks black people are just of a "different sort." I guess I'll just have to wait and see if he's right.

No comments: