Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I believe in Karma:

I've had an interesting last few days.
I've had my best friend wrongly accuse me of "subconsciously" trying to pick up on his ex-girlfriend; I've had interesting developments in the romantic department with a good friend who I would have never expected; I almost shattered my ankle running into a 4-ft tall electric fan, and I've gotten caught smoking weed, again.
It's been interesting. I've felt like shit to be perfectly honest, not to mention the lovely acne that comes from all the stress, not to mention I accidentally slept through BOTH of my classes today when I woke up at 1:00 PM for no particular reason.
This week and half of the last one deserves a Giant "What the Fuck!?"
I realize this post is almost nothing but ranting, raving, and venting, but sometimes, that's what blogs are for.
On a lighter note, my long seasoned writer's block is beginning to fade and I'm starting to move out of the realm of depressing love poetry I feared I might be eternally stuck in, thanks to Mr. Allen Ginsberg's astounding work.
Hopefully my life takes some drastic turns for the better sometime soon.

No comments: