Friday, January 16, 2009

So sue me

I'm completely fine when it comes to being out of the loop when it comes to movies and tv, but being out of the loop when it comes to literature makes me feel like I'm missing pieces in my puzzle box.
I'm going to get a lot of crap for this, but I have just started reading "The Catcher in the Rye" this morning. I know it's supposed to be a timeless classic and not having read it is like never having heard the Beatles, but whatever, sue me.
So far, it's not really what I was expecting. It definitely keeps you entertained.
I'm not even nearly into it so I have no right to judge, therefore I'm postponing revealing my thoughts on this until I've finished the book.

On a separate note, I've been talking to a girl I met a while ago practically all day and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. There are very few people who can keep me on my toes, two being Coleman and Sage. They know whats going on. This girl definitely has that ability and it intrigues the hell out of me. I really didn't start this paragraph with a clear ending in mind, so I suppose ending here is just as fitting as anywhere else, so, Cheers.

If you're interested in writing check out http://www.writingforums.org/index.php

1 comment:

coleman said...

I haven't read it yet either. I tried and actually didn't enjoy it but I wouldn't admit that because everyone loves it so much and I'm not sure why.