Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've decided

So I came to a rather hefty conclusion yesterday. This conclusion is that I'm done putting money into my Corolla XRS to speed it up. I lucked out finding this rare toyota and I've been doing modifications to make it quicker and it responded quite well to them, but as a vehicle, it's not the premier car to dump money into it. I did all my figures and I would have to spend at least $3,000 to get this car where I want it to be. And when I've successfully put $3,000 worth of upgrades into it, it will be an extremely unreliable car. I want to start with a better platform, like a Subaru STi, or a Fox Body Mustang GT. There's more value in upgrading a car that is already making lots of power from the factory. A lot of people don't really understand this, hence this rather haphazard explanation. Hope this made more sense to you than it did to me haha

No comments: