Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sars.

You know that guy on the baseball team that couldn't hit the ball if his life depended on it? That one scrawny guy on every little league team that swings his hardest and misses with utter accuracy every time? That's me, metaphorically. Last week, my friend attempted to hook me up with two different friends of hers while yet another friend enthusiastically introduced me to another single female friend of his. Maybe I have sars. Anyways, I started making casual conversation with these girls, flirtatious, yes, but more friendly than anything. For some reason, I landed in the dreaded Friend-Zone three out of three times. It's either the me, or it's the girls. Whatever it is, it's starting to get really annoying, really fast.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

you know, i'm pretty sure that same thing happened to me... with you. :/

coleman said...

It's you. It's the Shakespeare in you. Nobody wants that.

And, I don't know if you remember our conversation at the coffee place, but you're totally right in saying that a little extra in the pounds department is okay, but NO WAY.