Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Making copies

Ok, every time I get some important piece of information for a class such as a syllabus or a class schedule, it always ends up in some dimension other than our own. I'm beginning to think of conspiracy theories relating to this but I'll save that for a separate blog.
The worst part about the situation is not that I lose important copies of stuff, it's that the same day (after looking all over the place for a week) I print off a new copy, I find my original copy lying around somewhere.
Who the hell needs to copies of a syllabus for Comm 101? No one. I wasted 5 minutes of my life downloading and printing off 10 pages.
I don't why it's so frustrating, but it is.
On a lighter note, my Comm 101 class has been assigned an Oral Reading and the mass amount of possible readings I could do makes my mouth water. I'm probably going to read some of Albert Camus' earlier work if I can find something with some decent amount of relevance to the majority of the class which shouldn't prove to be too difficult.

No comments: