Tuesday, March 30, 2010

lots of stuff

I haven't been posting much lately because my family and I are in the process of moving. We're not moving far from where we live now but it's the transportation of the crap accumulated by a family of four over a period of 15 years that's cumbersome. I'm moving out of my childhood house, and it's an interesting feeling. I feel a little sad at times but it feels great to be starting a new chapter in my life.

The interesting thing is that I might not be living there long at all if I get into California State University of Northridge. If I am accepted, I'll be moving down to Los Angeles and in with my girlfriend, which is a whole new set of experiences and emotions. So all in all, it's a lot to take in.

I'll try to write here more often. I definitely have a couple of Pipe and Tobacco posts to write. Cheers.

No comments: