Friday, February 6, 2009

It's "you're," NOT "your," for Christ's sake.

So this guy wants to kick my ass, and for absolutely no reason. A little crucial piece of information was communicated in not quite the right fashion and it was basically taken up the ass on his part. He completely missed the point of what I said, and my friend should have just said nothing, but there's no use in crying over spilled milk. The situation is essentially going to simmer down to where we both forget about it, with nothing happening, and that's perfectly fine. This situation has made me think about a few things, mainly how those with brawn feel they possess the right to threaten and just be a dick in general to those with less strength than them. I don't go around criticizing their intelligence, whether or not it is below my own, and why? Because it's inappropriate and unnecessary. I can put people down with my words all day long, but I don't. And when I get a message where I am being threatened with violence and 70% of their grammar and spelling is that of a 2nd grader, I can't take them seriously. It's comical and ridiculous at the same time. People need to realize that everybody else is just as human as they are. Violence has never really solved anything, and I don't think it ever really will. I may be roaming into peace-nick territory but that's ok, someone needs to.

No comments: