Monday, November 10, 2008

Obama, Prop. 8.

The election frenzy has finally come to a close.
I was getting very tired of the ads on tv.
So I think everybody knew Obama was going to win, even John McCain knew it.
There was just not enough support for McCain.
Strangely enough, in probably the second most liberal state in the union, the ban on gay marriage passed. I couldn't believe it.
I suppose it's just a matter of time until that gets brought up again and goes the right way. I guess we're not as democratic as we think we are, either that or the American public is just not collectively ready for such open sexual deviance from their norm. While I think a lot of people want to support gay marriage, it goes against that religious and political conditioning they've had for so long.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: