Thursday, November 20, 2008

Maybe she'll get crabs and stay home.

So like it has been for the last year and I think the year before that, there shall be a gathering of all the old IB and some AP kids from high school, in order to celebrate Thanksgiving. Last year was great, I definitely enjoyed myself. This year may be slightly more stressful. My ex-girlfriend/muse (on those nostalgic days) is planning on attending...which means me thinking more about her than enjoying myself. I don't know what it is about her, but her presence in the room alone can be intoxicating.
I attempted to coax the thrower of the party (my old amazing friend for life, Lauren) to un-invite Danielle, but that's a rather ridiculous idea.
So I'm just going to have to go in there with a straight head. I haven't spoken to her since the last time on the phone when I explicitly told her I was done chasing her if she wasn't going to display any sort of reciprocation. She never contacted me ever again, surprisingly, well, not really. Wish me luck.

No comments: